Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Living with Miniature Stuff

My new hobby had taken over a very important space during the holiday season - where the Christmas tree normally goes in my combined living & dining room area. As December approaches, I've been seeking a new home/storage solution for my growing collection. After scouring through IKEA, we've purchased a new shelf unit for our basement/library/guest room (now also slash miniature playroom).



Love how the closed-storage is able to hide the visual clutter of Reac Japan chairs' boxes and I am planning to use the shelf above (the white boxes) for 'playing & displaying'.

Besides being the holiday season, the move is inevitable since little objects are not exactly 'baby-friendly'. Before I know it, my 4-month old will be crawling everywhere but the basement can remain off-limits to her.

No comments: