Friday, January 30, 2009

Cozy Wine & Cheese


For the first few weeks of the year, we were debating whether to put our house on the market and upsize a bit so I've packed away all my 'toys' and kept them in the cabinet just in case. Now that we have decided to stay where we are, I am free again to create a bit of mess and clutter.

The past few days , I was stuck with the infamous Canadian winter with tons of white stuff while my other half is down in Cancun at an all-inclusive resort for a work conference. How to shave off some of the jealousy? Figured that I'd have my own little wine & cheese party in front a cozy fireplace.

The chairs are from the Kaleidoscope House's Dakota Jackson dining room set and the dining table is a piece custom-made by Queenie Wu of http://www.minisquare.com/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love wine & cheese and this little scene is great. So glad to see you back. BTW, I've been trying to score the Kaleidoscope living room set like the one you got back in December but the competition is quite fierce right now. Congrats on yours. Hope the baby is well ^o^

vwong said...

Thanks studioseven. I love your Hampton Brownstone, too. Best of luck on your quest for the KH Jasper Morrison sofa set. I am trying to be more diligent when it comes to buying more modern mini stuff cuz they do add up ... may need to get more creative with materials and start making more stuff myself =)

P.S. Baby is doing well, tks for asking